Monday, March 25, 2024

Holy Week

A few people have asked how my first week has been..  to be honest it's been  bit weird... although just feels like I've been on holiday (at home). Had my dad staying with us so took him first to lincolnshire for a meeting (I stayed with friends) and then home to Billingham, where I was able to see another friend. Spending some time with dad was one of the things I talked about doing and so it was good to spend time with him without the demands of work getting in the way.

I had been due to spend the Easter weekend on retreat, but sadly it was cancelled. However, I have now signed up to a full week online retreat starting this evening with Scargill House. It will be strange not sharing Holy Week and Easter with congregations but I'm looking forward to following the week's journey in retreat and on my faith journey. 

It will also be a week of doing normal stuff....car MOT and service, a hot stone massage and a trip to the cinema with Andrew. I am enjoying having space to be kind to myself and spend evenings with Andrew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment